Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another day

Hey,what'ssup?
Here's a little bit about me right now:
I love curling.
Bingyu Wang's team is really good.
Pizza, Ice Cream, Sushi, and Burgers are nice.
I'm currently aabout 150cm tall.
I'm really nervous about Grade 8-It basically decides your entire Career because you have to choose what High School to go to! And you have to do really well in report marks to be accepted!
Did I mention I love Curling?
I hope I get to join a Curling Club this coming curling season.
My favourite Tv show right now is Di-gata Defenders. Actually, I had a lot of favourite TV shows in the past: The Magic Key, Totally Spies, Teen Titans, Kim Possible............
I'm really really really really really really concerned, alarmed, active about GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!! I love to reasearch it. In fact, Al Gore is one of my "heroes" right now because of his motivational speaking in An Inconvenient Truth. In fact, here are all my favourite movies of all time: Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Akeelah and the Bee, March of the Penguins, An Inconvenient Truth, Spy Kids Trilogy, Charlotte`s Web, (Actually, there`s a really funny story about how I saw this movie: My Grandparents and Parents went to see a Chinese Film: Golden Flower or something like that, and it was Monday night. I didn`t want to see that movie because it was rated 14A. So I went to se Charlotte`s Web. When I went into the room, the only person in the theatre was me! After all, who would go see Charlotte`s Web Monday Night?
Well, that`s it for now.

1 comment:

TCN said...

Hi Yang:

Sorry to delete your curling comment. I know about The Simpsons and I also know about your curling film assignment... and the blog. I plan on highlighting it in the next two weeks or so.

Regards,
TCN